Details I The Cube Black Standard Set (Standard Carrier Board) I Auto Pilot
Pixhawk 2.1 is an advanced, ProfiCNC-designed autopilot system manufactured by HEX Technology. It features state-of-the-art ST Microelectronics ® processor and sensor technology, delivering amazing performance, flexibility, and reliability to control any autonomous vehicle.
Features at its Best
- Isolated and Dampened IMU reduces interference to sensors
- Foam padding filters high-frequency vibrations to the IMU
- Triple Redundant IMU with multiple gyroscopes, barometers, accelerometers, and magnetometers.
- Modular Flight controller - All inputs/outputs in a single DF17 connector.
- Built-in IMU heating systems allow flight at below-freezing temperatures.
- Enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Useful for many applications - VTOL, plane, multicopter, boat, sub, general robotics
- 1x Black Cube
- 1x Standard Carrier Board
- 1x POWER Brick Mini
- 1x SD Card(inserted in Cube)
- 1x TELEM Cable
- 2x POWER Cable
- 1x I2C Cable
- 1x BUZZER Cable
- 1x MICRO USB Cable
- 1x GPS1 Cable(with safety switch)
- 1x GPS2 Cable
- 1x I2C Splitter
- 1x Mounting Screws(M2.5*8)
- 4x 3M Double Sided Foam Tapes
|Package dimension:||6.61 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches|
|Item Weight:||11.2 ounces|
|Item model number:||Pixhawk 2.1|
mintroboter.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.