Details I Scout Mini Autonomous Mobile Base I UGV In Agile Mode
The Scout Mini autonomous mobile base is fast, agile, compact, and ROS-compatible. It opens the way for AgileX platforms, a new generation of high-performance UGVs. A robot that can be adapted to many missions as long as you roll up your hacker sleeves.
The Scout Mini mobile base is the compact version of the Scout 2.0. This small robot, less than 70 cm long, can be moved quickly everywhere (up to 20 km/h without a load) and performs surveillance, exploration, detection, and service missions.
SCOUT MINI is an all-terrain high-speed mini UGV with four-wheel differential drive, independent suspension, in-situ differential rotation and other features. Thanks to the independently developed lightweight power system solution so that SCOUT MINI has a maximum speed of 10 km/h, which is an all-around mobile research platform specially designed for cutting-edge scientific experiments.
Features at its Best
- 1. Its high mobility is ensured by an independent four-wheel drive capable of swiveling with a zero turning radius. The Scooter Mini can carry up to 20 kilos of material, offers an independent suspension with rocker arm, and max travel of 10 km. It can overcome obstacles up to 7 cm high, and climb slopes up to 30°.
- 2. The whole can be remotely controlled by means of an RC transmitter.
- 3. Use its CAN interface to install your peripherals: video camera, laser range finder, GPS, weather station… manipulator arm with gripper. Scout Mini, therefore, offers a wide range of applications, from building surveillance to logistics and scientific investigation.
- 1x SCOUT MINI robot body
- 1x Battery charger (AC 220V)
- 1x Aviation male plug (4-Pin)
- 1x USB to CAN
- 1x RC transmitter
|Dimensions:||627 x 550 x 252 mm|
|Rated Travelling Load:||20 kg|
|Obstacle surmounting Capacity:||70 mm|
|Max Travel:||10 km|
|Max speed:||20 km/h|
|Minimum Ground Clearance:||107 mm|
|DC brushless:||4 X 150W|
|Independent four-wheel drive:||Yes|
|Four-wheel differential steering:||Yes|
|Independent suspension with rocker arm:||Yes|
|Minimum turning radius:||0°|
|Communication Interfaces:||CAN, RS232|
|Servo brake/anti-collision tube:||Yes|
Gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.