Details I Hunter Mobile Base I AgileX's Rugged UGV Unit
HUNTER is a kind of Ackermann front steering by wire-controlled chassis, which has automobile-like characteristics. It is suitable for hard surfaces such as ordinary cement and asphalt road. Its structure features small mechanical wear, long-endurance, and higher load capacity as well as a higher moving speed at the same time, suitable for long-time operation.
The product for medium-sized wheeled robot chassis, modular symmetrical front and rear design, lightweight aluminum alloy framework design, have the driving ability and off-road performance of vehicle specification level. It can realize front and rear wheels wire-controlled four-wheel steering, front and rear wheels wire-controlled four-wheel drive, wire-controlled moving brake, with remote control driving and supporting automatic driving functions.
Features at its Best
- 1. Aluminum alloy lightweight frame design; front and rear modular symmetrical design.
- 2. The steering is flexible and changeable, and the turning radius is small, multiple steering modes can be realized. The front-wheel turns separately, the rear wheel turns separately, and the front and rear wheels turn in the same direction.
- 3. High safety redundancy, equipped with a four-wheel disc hydraulic electronic braking system, electromagnetic braking system, and electronic parking system three sets of the braking systems.
- 4. Front and rear double swing arm independent suspension structure, chassis good stability.
- 5. Design of electronic network security architecture for vehicle gauge, secure, efficient, good responsive, and seamless with the intelligent driving system.
- 1x Hunter UGV set
- 1x Dji Remote Controller
- 1x Flight Aluminum Case
- 1x Key Lock
- 1x Charger AC 220W
- 2x Coninvers 4 pin
|Size:||980mm x 718mm x 330mm(WxHxD)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight:||45-50 KG|
|MIn Ground Clearance:||105mm|
|Rated Spin Load:||100KG
Friction Coefficient 0.5 At Ground
Other Speed Customizable
|MIN Turning Radius:||1.7m
At 30° Steering Angle
|Obstacle Climbing Ability:||5cm
Right Angle step Obstacle
|Min Braking distance:||0.2m
|Drive Form:||Front Wheel Ackermann Steering
Rear Wheel Drive
|Suspension Form:||Front Wheel Swing Suspension
Rear Wheel Direct Connection
|Charger:||AC 220V Independent Charger|
|External Power Supply:||24V|
|Battery Para:||24V / 20Ah
|Motor Para:||2 x 200W Power 1 x 200W Steering
Brushless Servo Motor
|Code Disc Para:||1024 Wire
Incremental Photoelectrical Encoder
232 Serial Port
Gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.