Details I Herelink HD Video Transmission System I
Proficnc's Herelink HD Video Transmission System is a long-range, low-latency system, all in one transmission system. Its features are HD video, telemetry, and remote control link with a built-in screen and antenna diversity. Supports 720p at 30fps and 1080p at 30/60fps video, Mavlink telemetry, and SBUS output.
Features at its Best
- Supports dual HDMI 1080P 60fps video input, which can be modified through the QGC interface.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
- The integrated digital transmission and image transmission can simultaneously transmit the flight data of the autopilot and the image output by the camera to the remote controller.
- Built-in QGC open-source ground station with adaptable APM and px4 firmware for direct flight function.
- Independent Mavlink commands camera buttons and scrolls wheel channels.
- Custom channel button and PWM value assignment.
- 1x Herelink HD Video Transmission System
|Dimensions||217 × 106.5 × 31mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)|
|Screen||5.46 inch, 1080P, 16 million colors, capacitive touch screen|
|Audio||Built-in speaker × 1, built-in microphone × 2|
|Remote control||Rocker × 2, scroll wheel × 1, bottom button × 6, with backlight, top button × 1 (right)|
|Communication||BT / WIFI / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground|
|Indicator light||Top tri-color lamp × 2 (left, right)|
|Interface||MicroUSB×1, TFlash×1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)|
|Antenna||Orientation (5dBi) × 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) × 1 detachable|
|Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface||Yes|
|Power||Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery|
|Charging||Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging|
|Power consumption||The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)|
gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.