Details I CINEGEAR Gimbal Car - Custom Made I Professional Cine Cam Car
Do you need a custom made professional Gimbalcar with FPV Gear, Autopilot, Radar, Ultra Sonic Sensor, Long Range System, and Long Range Video Transmission?
(price may change depending on the setup)
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help.
We are using high-quality components based on our FPV and Long Range experience and combine them with Thermal Cam and or Radar system from Omnipresence,
We are building the Gimbalcar based on your needs.
Everything is designed for the best possible performance, endurance, and vibration damping.
With the optional ski tracks (snow chains), you can easily reach remote and difficult to reach regions. They give special traction on snow, ice, mud and other slippery surfaces
Mount a thermal camera, night vision camera, or a zoom camera and complete your own missions.
With a DJI HD system or an analog 5.8Ghz FPV system, you get completely new perspectives for animal observation.
Example 1 done for a customer
- VR Bracket and Autolift
- additional high-quality Batteries
- Spectrum Remote Control with Gyro for additional driving stabilization
- DJI HD FPV Transmission
- custom 3D printed housing for the DJI FPV System
- Snow Tracks
For control, we recommend a spectrum remote control with a gyro receiver for even more control.
Features at its Best
- 1. Everything is designed for the best possible performance, endurance, and vibration damping.
- 2. You can easily reach remote and difficult to reach regions. They give special traction on snow, ice, mud, and other slippery surfaces.
- 3. Includes thermal camera, night vision camera, or a zoom camera to complete your own military missions.
- 4. The gimbal cars offer sophisticated 3-way vibration damping for steady shots.
- 5. The 4-wheel drive and the good off-road properties. The 2-axle steering (steering both axles) makes it extremely agile and yet good-natured.
- 1 x 1x Cinegear Gimbal Car - Custom Made (assembled)
- 1 x 800KV motor included
- 1 x including 200A regulator
- 1 x incl. 55kg servo
- 1 x B6 charger
- 1 x Set of replacement screws
- 1 x Tooling for assembly/disassembly
|proof motor controller||800KV brushless motor|
|bzttery||1x 9S 26,000mAh LiPo required (drive system)|
|battery||1x 2S 4600mAh LiPo required (servo)|
|Travel time||60km / h approx. 15min, at 20-30km / h approx. 30min|
|dimensions||1180mm x 550mm x 280mm (without gimbal)|
mintroboter.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.