Details I Cinegear Gimbal Car - SNAIL I Professional Cine Cam Car
Cinegear Gimbalcars are probably the fastest professional RC camera cars on the market. Action-rich feature film scenes succeed at speeds of up to 80 km / h. Enjoy cinema from a whole new perspective.
The gimbalcars have nothing to do with normal RC cars. Design, stability, drive and, above all, damping (including hydraulic shock absorbers) are designed for professional filming or exploration missions.
They weigh up to 30kg - good for vibration damping - and reach speeds of up to 80km / h.
Everything is designed for the best possible performance, endurance, and vibration damping.
With the optional ski tracks (snow chains), you can easily reach remote and difficult to reach regions. They give special traction on snow, ice, mud and other slippery surfaces
Mount a thermal camera, night vision camera, or a zoom camera and complete your own missions.
With a DJI HD system or an analog 5.8Ghz FPV system, you get completely new perspectives for animal observation.
And a hot tip for action junkies: mount a paintball marker.
The gimbalcars offer sophisticated 3-way vibration damping for steady shots. The entire vibration damping was decoupled from each other.
The car dampers are hydraulically damped, the gimbal adapter plate has a very effective steel cable damper, the chassis was decoupled with a rubber damper.
In this way, both low-frequency and high-frequency vibrations are reliably reduced.
Interchangeable wheels (road, snow, chain) give traction on any terrain.
The engine and transmission system was protected against splash water and dust.
The Flash 2 is particularly suitable for shoots from a flat angle.
The 2-wheel drive and the good off-road properties. The 2-axle steering (steering both axles) makes it extremely agile and yet good-natured.
The gimbal adapter plate offers a variety of mounting options - we recommend using DJI Ronin Gimbals.
The compartment has a quick release, so you can quickly get electronics and batteries.
The electronics were equipped with a low-voltage alarm transmitter.
For control, we recommend a spectrum remote control with a gyro receiver for even more control.
Features at its Best
- 1. Everything is designed for the best possible performance, endurance and vibration damping.
- 2. You can easily reach remote and difficult to reach regions. They give special traction on snow, ice, mud, and other slippery surfaces.
- 3. Includes thermal camera, night vision camera, or a zoom camera to complete your own military missions.
- 4. The gimbal cars offer sophisticated 3-way vibration damping for steady shots.
- 5. The 4-wheel drive and the good off-road properties. The 2-axle steering (steering both axles) makes it extremely agile and yet good-natured.
- 1 x 1x Cinegear Gimbal Car - SNAIL (assembled)
- 1 x 800KV motor included
- 1 x including 200A regulator
- 2 x incl. 2x 55kg servo
- 1 x B6 charger
- 1 x Set of replacement screws
- 1 x Tooling for assembly/disassembly
- 1 x Replacement wheel nut
- 1 x receiver
- 1 x Remote control
|Dimensions||589 x 520 x 223mm|
|proof motor controller||800KV brushless motor|
|battery||1x 9S 26,000mAh LiPo required (drive system)|
|battery||1x 2S 4600mAh LiPo required (servo)|
|Travel time||60km / h approx. 15min, at 20-30km / h approx. 30min|
gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.