Details I Beitian BN-220T GPS GLONASS Module I Professional GPS for APM, Pixhawk, Omnibus, Matek
The Beitian BN-180T is one of the smallest GLONASS-compatible GPS modules in the RC field and suitable for all common flight controls with built-in status LED.
Features at its Best
- BN-220 GPS module has flash to save the configuration, so you do not need to reset data when you use it next time.
- But it has no compass. If you need GPS with flash and compass, please buy beitian bn-880 GPS.
- When you use it for Raspberry Pi, there is no driver installation needed but you need to install the software.
- TX LED flash means GPS module output normally, and PPS LED flash means GPS module locate your place.
- Data Level: TTL or RS-232, Default TTL level. To make it be RS232 output, you need to use one TTL to RS232 converter cable.
- If you have any problem, please contact the seller as follows: click "DIYmalls"(you can find "Sold by DIYmalls" under the Buy Now button), in the new page, click "Ask a question".
- 1x BN220T GPS
- 1x electric wire
gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.