Details I Beitian BN-180T GPS GLONASS Module I Professional GPS for APM, Pixhawk, Omnibus, Matek
The Beitian BN-180T is one of the smallest GLONASS-compatible GPS modules in the RC field and suitable for all common flight controls with built-in status LED.
Features at its Best
- This BN-180 GPS Module can show your speed. When you use it for Raspberry Pi, there is no driver needed. Here is a connection with RPi, red to 3.3v, black to ground, green to red, white to red.
- The TX LED flash means GPS module output normally. The PPS LED flash means the GPS module locates your place.
- Data Level: TTL or RS-232, Default TTL level. To make it be RS232 output, you need to use one TTL to RS232 converter cable.
- This BN-180 GPS Module does not have FLASH and cannot be saved. 72 Searching Channel Support Rate: 4800bps to 921600bps, Default 9600bps.
- BN-180 GPS doesn't have a flash and compass. If you need it, please buy the bn-880 GPS module.
- 1x BN180T GPS
- 1x electric wire
gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.