Details I Holybro Pix32 GPS UBLOX M8N Module I Best GPS Module
The Pix32 M8N GPS module offers fantastic performance and 26s cold start is really impressive. Warm starts are also possible with the rechargeable battery.
The GPS module was not only developed for the Pixhawk, other flight controls are also compatible with the GPS.
It has an IST8310 compass and an LED for status display.
Features at its Best
- 1. Ublox Neo-M8N module
- 2. Industry-leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- 3. Cold starts: 26s
- 4. LNA MAX2659ELT+
- 5. 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- 6. Rechargeable Farah capacitance
- 7. Low noise 3.3V regulator
- 8. Fix indicator LEDs
- 9. Protective case
- 10. 26cm Pixhawk4 compatible 10-pin cable included
- 11. Diameter 50mm total size, 32 grams with case
- 1 x Pixhawk 4 GPS NEO-M8 with a compass
- 1 x 'X' Type of foldable mount
- 1 x Carbon rod 70mm and 140mm
|Low noise amplifier||LNA MAX2659ELT +|
|Antenna||25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna|
|Navigation refresh rate up to 10 Hz||Yes|
|Power LED display||Yes|
|Housing for protection||Yes|
|26cm Pix32 cable included||Yes|
gimbalcar.de, a service brought to you by FlyingMachines - Janny Wilke is WEEE registered with reg. No. DE87341684.